Tuesday 14 June 2016

PRAHA POT

I was made this when I was on tour and it was fucking awesome - so I got a hold of the recipe :3 It's basically like a stew, I'd recommend adding some chilli for an extra kick!


You will need:

  • seitan or soy protein
  • mushrooms
  • onion
  • garlic
  • dark (mushroom) soy sauce
  • caraway
  • black ground pepper
  • liquid smoke
  • soy cream



I really don't know amounts haha because I don't use proper measurements hahaha

Seitan is better marinated 2-3 hours before in a mixture of soy sauce with little bit of liquid smoke (if you don't have time you don't have to, but it taste better :-) )

There should be same amount of onion / mushrooms / seitan.

So put garlic and onion in hot oil, leave till it start to looks like glass, then add mushrooms and wait approximately 5 minutes.... then add seitan, soy sauce and mix it for a few seconds.

Add some water, carraway, and pepper and let it boil in middle heat for 15-20 mins.

I'm personally tasting it after 5 minutes and adding soy sauce/liquid smoke/ pepper/caraway/salt if needed.

After 15-20 mins (when the mushrooms are done) you switch off heat and add soy cream and leave 4-5 min.

Then you should be able to serve it!!:-)


Thanks so much to my friend Conair for the recipe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment